Founders see us as people they want to work with and we’re fortunate to get the opportunity to support such talented builders. If you’re a founder, we’ve been on the same journey you’re on: building a successful business as outsiders without the early advantages of fame or institutional support, and growing that business in a way that earns respect and support from excellent customers, name-brand investors, and incredibly talented employees.
We give relevant advice and treat you the way we’d want to be treated. We won’t be the investors who text you the latest funding announcement for your competitor (🙃) but we will be the ones who introduce you to the lead for your next round, get on the phone with candidates to help you close key hires, and otherwise be available as a sounding board.
- $25-50k investments in early-stage companies via our rolling fund.
- $100k-1M+ in follow-on or growth-stage investments via our syndicate.
- 24 hour turnaround after you speak with one of us.
- Cold emails welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only investments where the financing round has been announced are listed.
Levels Pogo Loyal MainStreet Secureframe Motion XMTP Equi Wander Copper Traba CatalyzeX Nestcoin CabinDAO Well Seasoned Matter Overflow Infopop Roo Dynaboard Badaboom Sunroom Rizzle Almanac Leda Health Boundary Layer Technologies Panther Arcol Spot Deca
Kleiner Perkins Founders Fund a16z First Round Khosla Ventures General Catalyst Cowboy Ventures Floodgate Craft Ventures Slow Ventures Redpoint Uncork Capital Tribe Capital Village Global Longevity Fund ...and many more fantastic funds and angels
Are you thinking about starting a company or about to make the jump to work on one full-time? We recommend the On Deck Founder Fellowship for exploring starting a company. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about On Deck or would like a referral.
Jun 1, 2022 - Announcing Otto’s $1.6M Round
May 26, 2022 - Astroforge raises $13M seed round from Initialized and 776
May 17, 2022 - Deca unveils $6.2M seed with Offline Ventures and NFT luminaries
- Swiftly & relentlessly, we’ve been building. Now it’s time to tell the story of Deca's future (Twitter)
May 8, 2022 - Crowdpad announces seed round from top crypto builders and funds
- Community-building Web3 project CrowdPad raises $2.5M seed round from Infinity Ventures Crypto, Coin Operated Group & Balaji (YourStory)
Mar 17, 2022 - Arcol announced their seed round led by Cowboy Ventures and CEOs of Figma, Autodesk, and Procore
Feb 25, 2022 - Boundary Layer Technologies to launch green hydrofoil containership
- Video: Concept for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cargo Ship for Intra-Asia Routes (Maritime Executive)
Feb 23, 2022 - Secureframe raises $56M led by Accomplice
Feb 9, 2022 - Wander raises $20M Series A led by QED Investors
Jan 19, 2022 - Lattice raises $175M led by Thrive Capital, Elad Gil, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer
Aug 11, 2021 - Tiger Global leads $65M round for Hologram
- Moving towards Internet 3.0 (Hologram)
Sep 23, 2021 - Loyal raises $27M Series A from Khosla Ventures
Apr 26, 2021 - CareRev raises $50M Series A led by Transformation Capital Partners
Apr 6, 2021 - Patreon raises $155M led by Tiger Global
- Patreon triples valuation to $4 billion in new raise (TechCrunch)
Mar 7, 2021 - Mainstreet raises $60M Series A led by SignalFire
- Announcing MainStreet’s $60 million Series A (Not Boring)